Choosing a CEGEP program
What do you WANT to do? How much training will it take? Will you find a job?
When thinking about your education, it’s important to think about ALL of those things as well as the current and future needs of the labor market. We don’t do paper and pencil tests in classes anymore, but these websites can help you explore yourself and your options.
What’s the best “FIT” for YOU?
Luckily, there are some reliable online versions of Interest [what you like to do], Aptitudes [what you’re good at] and even Personality tests which score themselves, and tell you what might ‘fit’ you. Once you’ve done a few of these, take the results to your Guidance Department to strategize how to get there!
Username & password available at your Guidance Office
* You must create your personal profile to access these services
- Use to search careers and identify educational requirements
- Explore Assessments
- Matchmaker & MySkills
- Learning Styles Inventory
- Create your own portfolio and build your Resume [CV] online.
Vocational and Technical training
- Personality/ Aptitude Test [takes a while to do but it is reliable info about you!]
Use this also to check job prospects by region in Quebec
If you’d like to see how different levels of education relate to employment rates